BIM Properties dialog box
The BIM Properties dialog box allows you to create, edit and delete property definitions and to organize properties in property sets.
- Add Set
- Add Property
- Add Value
- Properties Tree
- IFC2X3: shows the IFC2x3 properties; is read-only. This namespace contains properties that are defined by the IFC2X3 schema.
- IFC4: shows the IFC4 properties; is read-only. This namespace contains properties that are defined by the IFC4 schema.
- Quantity: shows the quantities properties; is read-only.
- User: allows you to create user defined properties.
It is also possible to import namespaces, using the Import button.
- Classification System: allows you to organize your BIM models with standard classification codes that are used in the construction industry.
Creates a new property set.
Adds a new property to the currently selected property set.
Creates a new value definition.
Moves up the selected property or value.
Moves down the selected property or value.
Removes the selected property set, property definition or value definition.
Displays only the properties of which the Id and Label contain the search string typed. The properties tree is filtered as you type.
Displays the properties of the selected property sets, property definitions and value definitions.
Displays the property sets, property definitions and value definitions.
ImportOpens the Select XML file to import dialog box. An XSD (XML Schema Definition) file has been created to be used for generating XML files for BIM properties. The file is available for download from here
Exports all property sets (properties/quantities) defined in the drawing to an XML file. This file can be used to import in another drawing.
Enables you to toggle on and off the visibility of namespaces or attribute sets.