Trial: offline (manual) activation
- Launch BricsCAD.
- Click Activate License in the BricsCAD Launcher dialog box.
- Click Activate Manually... in the Bricsys License Manager dialog box.
Thedialog box opens.
- Copy the full content of the Computer Hostid (1) field.
- Log in to the Bricsys website with the computer connected to internet.
- Click the My Account icon () and select Manage Licenses (2) from the menu.
- Choose Activate BricsCAD Manually.
- In the Host ID field, paste the computer host ID of the computer you want to install BricsCAD on and click the Activate button.
A license file is generated and made available for download.
- Click the Download License File button.
The license file is downloaded to your default download folder.
- In the Manual Activation dialog box, click the Browse button ().
- Open the folder where you copied the license file to and select the file.
- Click the OK button.
BricsCAD is launched.