Creates and modifies dimensions styles at the Command line.
Run the command to create a new dimension style by choosing one of the options. The command also prompts the name of the current dimension style.
Options within the command
- Lists the names of all dimension styles loaded into the current drawing, other than Standard.
- Sets the annotative property of the dimension style.
- Changes or restores the style of existing dimensions by applying the current style.
- Saves the current dimension settings as a style.
Note: This option is useful for saving overrides as a style.
- Displays the current value of every dimension variable.
- Lists the values of dimension variables belonging to the selected dimension.
- Resets the values of dimension variables to those of the selected dimension.