Makes copies of entities.
Alias: CO, CP
This command allows you to make a single or multiple copies of entities by entering a base point and a displacement vector.
Options within the command
- Specify the displacement vector (the distance at which to position the copy). ‘Vector’ means that you specify the distance and angle at the same time.
Note: When Dynamic Input Mode is active, you can type a distance and angle in the dynamic input fields.
- Toggle between single and multiple copying modes.
- Specifies the number of copies to create and the distance between each copy or the distance between the first and last copies.
- In single-copy mode only: Switches to multiple-copy mode.
- In multiple-copy mode only: Undoes the last copy operation.
- Repeats the copy using the same displacement.
- In multiple-copy mode only: Exits this command.