Alias: LE, LEAD
Draws leaders by specifying several points.
Note: After you start creating a leader, options regarding the annotation may be available.
- Specifies the leader style.
- Draws an arrowhead at the leader’s start point (default).
- Does not draw an arrowhead.
- Draws the leader as a spline.
- Draws the leader as a straight-line segment (default).
- Undoes the last leader line segment.
- Starts adding text to the end of the leader line.
Note: The annotation is created as an MTEXT entity.Note: The annotation is independent of the leader line. When moving a leader, make sure to include the annotation in the selection set.
- Select a block in the drawing or upload a block file from the computer.
- Select a Mtext, text, block reference or tolerance object from the drawing to use as annotation of the leader.
- The leader command closes without annotation.
- Enter the annotation as a tolerance notation through the geometric tolerance dialog box.
- Enter annotation as Mtext through a text formatting toolbar.