Provides additional editing of associative arrays.
Provides additional editing for all elements of an associative array or for an individual element in the associative array.
Note: Arrays edited by this command must have been made associative by the ARRAY command. It does not work with arrays created by the ARRAYCLASSIC command or -ARRAY command.
There are two methods when editing an associative array using ARRAYEDITEXT command:
- Edit all elements of the array: interactively adjusts the spacing between them and changes the number of elements.
- Edit an individual item of the array: moves (offset), scales, rotates or deletes it.
Options within the command
- Adjusts the spacing of an entire associative array interactively.
- Resizes the entire array by removing entities interactively.
- Offset items
- Moves the entities of an associative array to a different location.Note: Pick points or enter x, y coordinates.
- Scale item
- Resize an entity of an associative array.Note: A scale factor larger than 1 makes the entity larger and smaller than 1 makes is smaller.
- Rotate item
- Rotates an entity of an associative array.Note: Positive numbers, for the rotation angle, rotate counter clockwise and negative numbers rotate clockwise.
- Delete item
- Deletes an entity of an associative array.
- BEdit Source
- Opens the source of the array for editing with the BEDIT command.Note: After erasing the expression, the value is returned to the previous state. Each saving of the BEDIT session is considered as a new state.